REDARC BCDC MOUNTING BRACKET
TO SUIT TOYOTA 200 SERIES (BCDCMB-001)
The REDARC BCDCMB-001 Mounting Bracket is suitable for Toyota LandCruiser 200 series, simplifying installation
of our BCDC range into the vehicle’s engine bay.
The REDARC BCDCMB-001 is a Mounting Bracket for REDARC’s BCDC In-vehicle charger range, providing simple installation of the BCDC into the engine bay of a Toyota LandCruisers 200 Series (11/2008 – onwards).
The 304 stainless steel bracket allows installation into the front of the vehicle allowing for cooler airflow, ensuring optimal performance and has been designed to fit existing mounting points in the vehicle.
This bracket is designed to be used with REDARC’s range of BCDC chargers, comes complete with instructions and fasteners to complete the installation process.
This bracket is tailored for fitment with the engine bay of 200 Series LandCruisers built from November 2008.
- Depending on your location all items will be sent out to you with Toll, Tnt or Saddlers Transport, North Line or Hi Trans
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- If all your Items are in stock your order will be shipped on the next business day
- We cannot send large items to a P.O box
- Depending on your delivery location, please allow for 2-14 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Sydney & Brisbane warehouses (click collect)
- Unless you opt for delivery insurance, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Sydney or Brisbane Warehouse
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
- ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
Aussie offroad Offer a 3 month Lay-by on all products, the item needs to be paid in full and picked up with in 3 months from the date of purchase. any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non refundable deposit.