REDARC BATTERY CHARGER 12V 25A 3 STAGE AUTO BCDC1225D
+ BONUS WIRING KIT 5METRES X 6MM B&S TWIN CORE WIRING CABLE
+ BONUS 2 x 40AMP MIDI FUSE + 2x MIDI FUSE HOLDER + 2 X Battery Lugs
This REDARC 25A DC to DC Charger(BCDC1225D) is designed to keep your auxiliary battery charged while driving Next generation charging technolgy with aditional features that make it the most advance dual battery charger on the market.
With the Maximum Power Point Tracking solar regulator the unit will draw charge simultaneously from the solar panels and the alternators. Plus, thanks to the built-in 'Green Power Priority' it will select solar charging first in an effort to reduce the load on your alternator.
Three-stage DC to DC charging keeps your auxiliary battery charged at the optimum level, plus it can act as a dual battery isolator to protect your starter battery when the voltage drops below appropriate levels.
The BCDC1225D features the same charging profiles as earlier models, but adds a brand new lithium charging profile to extend its versatility even further by allowing it to charge AGM, Gel, Standard Lead Acid, Calcium and LiFePO4 batteries.
The BCDC1225D is suited for a battery bank size of 75-200AH, plus it boasts a wide operating range of 9-32V which will suit all 12V to 24V systems on the market.
The BCDC has tested in all conditions you can find in Australia from extreme heat of the Simpson desert to drenching river crossings at the Cape. The BCDC1225D are built to survice water, dust and vibration.
- Depending on your location all items will be sent out to you with Toll, Tnt or Saddlers Transport, North Line or Hi Trans
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- If all your Items are in stock your order will be shipped on the next business day
- We cannot send large items to a P.O box
- Depending on your delivery location, please allow for 2-14 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Sydney & Brisbane warehouses (click collect)
- Unless you opt for delivery insurance, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Sydney or Brisbane Warehouse
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
- ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
Aussie offroad Offer a 3 month Lay-by on all products, the item needs to be paid in full and picked up with in 3 months from the date of purchase. any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non refundable deposit.