HULK DC-DC BATTERY CHARGER 12/24V 25a MULTI STAGE 2x 12V (HU625)
1 YEAR AUSTRALIAN WARRANTY
- Hulk Professional DC - DC Battery Charger 12/24V 25amp
- Automatically selects the input: Alternator, Solar, DC based on active input with no manual switching required
- Ignition connection allows low input selection and Solar MPPT regulator allows to work with 12V, 18V or 24V Solar Panels
- 7 Stage Multi-Chemistry Switchmode charging provides charging for all standard Lead-acid, GEL, AGM, Calcium and Lithium auxillary batteries
- Dual charging modes enables to work with fixed voltage (standard 12V or 24V alternators) and variable voltage alternators (smart)
- Wide voltage input of between 9 - 42 Volt provides an option of charging from both 12V and 24V vehicle systems
- Using the temperature sensor, continually adjusts its charge rate to suit battery temperature protecting it against over-charging and over-heating
- Can be connected in parallel to provide more output when using high output alternators
- IP67 Rated, sealed against dust or water ingress and safe to operate in -20°C to +85°C
- HU6525B Optional Terminal Block,
- HU6526 Remote LCD Display,
- HU6527 Optional Mounting Bracket
- Depending on your location all items will be sent out to you with Toll, Tnt or Saddlers Transport, North Line or Hi Trans
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- If all your Items are in stock your order will be shipped on the next business day
- We cannot send large items to a P.O box
- Depending on your delivery location, please allow for 2-14 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Sydney & Brisbane warehouses (click collect)
- Unless you opt for delivery insurance, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Sydney or Brisbane Warehouse
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
- ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
Aussie offroad Offer a 3 month Lay-by on all products, the item needs to be paid in full and picked up with in 3 months from the date of purchase. any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non refundable deposit.