THE ULTIMATE LIGHT BAR
For almost a decade, the name STEDI has stood for cutting-edge design and market-leading performance. The ST3303-PRO is an aggregation of all things that have made us the globally distributed, coveted brand born right here in Australia.
Unquestionably, ST3303 PRO sits at the pinnacle of the STEDI offering. A pure expression of capability and design that converges with brutal performance, making the all-new ST3303 PRO unmistakably STEDI.
A NEW REALM OF PERFORMANCE
Every good story starts with CREE LEDs. So, we commissioned CREE’s XPL HI emitter, which represents a +9% increase in lumen output at the same drive current over the already great (but now aging) CREE XM-L2 found in the previous model. 9% doesn’t sound like much, but the kicker is that the emitter die size drops down from 5 x 5mm to 3.5 x 3.5mm. Higher lumen density with tighter source improves the optic and emitter size relationship – We’ve effectively increased the optic diameter by 40% without physically increasing it. The result is huge light volume and tremendous beam throw.
NOW, ARE YOU SITTING DOWN?
Where others stop, we get started. The current draw is enormous, and quite literally unlike anything else on the market. The 60 LED variant draws 36 amp at 13.6v & @ 12.5v 40 amp. Have we got your attention yet? Now, you must, without any exception, we repeat, you must use the heavy-duty, dual relay (yes dual relay!), dual fused wiring harness we supply. The current is so intense, the 40 LED and 60 LED bars have two separate power cables (yes two separate power cables!) on either side of the light bar, and two separate breathers (yep two!) to deal with the enormous current draW
CREE® XLamp XP-L HI undomed LEDs using CREE’s breakthrough SC5 Technology™
RFI and EMI suppression circuit. Guaranteed to not interfere with Radio or GPS Equipment
IP68 - Submersible to 3m
High Current Deutsch DTP-2 25A connectors
32mm diameter parabolic reflectors
Spread and Spot beam pattern
4mm thick 304 stainless steel side brackets included.
Cast Alloy adjustable sliding bracket included.
Nitto Denko™ Breather with PTFE microporous membrane
Very heavy-duty Smart Plug & Play ADR compliant Wiring Harness. (Switch, Dual Fuse, Dual Relay and HB3 and H4 Piggyback Adaptors) include
Registered Design: 201915829
|LED MANUFACTURER||CREE XP-L Hi|
|VOLTAGE||9V - 32V|
|CURRENT DRAW (AMPERES)||36.7a @13.6v|
|LENS MATERIAL||OPTICAL GRADE, HARD COATED LEXAN|
|PEAK INTENSITY (CANDELA)||919,681cd|
|HOUSING MATERIAL||A360.0 Cast face plate, extruded Aluminum heat sink|
|OPERATING TEMP||-40Â°C ~ +150Â°C|
- Depending on your location all items will be sent out to you with Toll, Tnt or Saddlers Transport, North Line or Hi Trans
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- If all your Items are in stock your order will be shipped on the next business day
- We cannot send large items to a P.O box
- Depending on your delivery location, please allow for 2-14 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Sydney & Brisbane warehouses (click collect)
- Unless you opt for delivery insurance, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Sydney or Brisbane Warehouse
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
- ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
Aussie offroad Offer a 3 month Lay-by on all products, the item needs to be paid in full and picked up with in 3 months from the date of purchase. any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non refundable deposit.