T1000 LED Task & Camp Light.
Innovative and powerful, the new T1000 LED Task & Camp Light is the latest offering from STEDI. Combining a robust design with a highly portable and high-performing LED light, the T1000 is made to illuminate any environment.
- The Perfect Colour Temperature: 4500K - No blue light emitted, beautifully white with a hint of warmth.
- Amber / Orange Colour Mode: Switch from 4500K to 1700K to (reduces insect)
- Magnetic Mount: Powerful magnets embedded magnets in base mount
- Versatile Swivel Mount: 190° adjustment
- Hook Mount: Integrated Hook Mount
- Variable Light Intensity: 4 Stage Adjustable Brightness
- Digital Battery Indicator: Mounted onboard LED battery level indicator
- Excellent Run-time: 4 Hours Run-Time on max mode and 84 Hours run-time on low.
- Built-in Flash Light: 250 Lumen LED Flash-Light with High and Low Mode 6000K
KEY TECHNICAL BREAKDOWN
- 5200mAh 3.7v Li-Ion battery
- DC Input: 5v 3A / 9v 2A
- IP65 Water and Dust resistance
Charge Time: 3.5 Hours via USB.
|POWER SOURCE||3.7V / 5200mAh / 9.6Wh|
|FLOOD LIGHT LUMENS (HIGH)||1,000Lm | 4 H run-time|
|FLOOD LIGHT LUMENS (MEDIUM)||430Lm | 7 H run-time|
|FLOOD LIGHT LUMENS (LOW)||30Lm | 84 H run-time|
|AMBER LUMENS||45Lm | 13 H run-time|
|FLAS LIGHT LUMENS (BRIGHT)||250Lm | 13 H run-time|
|FLASH LIGHT LUMENS (DIM)||70Lm | 48 H run-time|
|USB INPUT||5v 2A|
|MAIN COLOUR TEMPERATURE (CCT)||4500K|
|ORANGE COLOUR TEMPERATURE (CCT)||1700K|
|FLASHLIGHT COLOUR TEMPERATURE (CCT)||6000K|
|CHARGING TIME||3.5 Hours|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||- 20°C to 60°C|
- Depending on your location all items will be sent out to you with Toll, Tnt or Saddlers Transport, North Line or Hi Trans
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- If all your Items are in stock your order will be shipped on the next business day
- We cannot send large items to a P.O box
- Depending on your delivery location, please allow for 2-14 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Sydney & Brisbane warehouses (click collect)
- Unless you opt for delivery insurance, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Sydney or Brisbane Warehouse
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
- ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
Aussie offroad Offer a 3 month Lay-by on all products, the item needs to be paid in full and picked up with in 3 months from the date of purchase. any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non refundable deposit.