The optical design of a reflector headlamp is very different from that of a projector-based headlight. Designing LED headlight conversion, which is useful on both platforms, is a balancing act full of compromises. Enter our all-new Projector-specific LED upgrade "Project."
Let's talk about performance. Our back-to-back tests on projector headlamps have yielded an average increase of 300% in peak intensity. Add to this the overall beam has incredible width, endless light volume, and is incredibly smooth free of any dominant shadows or hotspots.
Vehicles like the Holden Commodore have incredibly small headlight dust-caps that present cooling and fit challenges. The integrative active cooling has been optimized to fit inside the tightest H7 headlight application.
KEY BEAM CHARACTERISTICS
CCT 5700K means colours sync with our auxiliary LED driving lights.
OEM matching light distribution through the exact positioning of the LED emitters to match the optical properties of the projector headlight.
One of the critical advantages of projector-based headlamps is that the optical module is fitted with an internal cut-off shield, which keeps oncoming cars from being blinded by stray light scatter, this allows for a brighter light source to be leveraged without fear of poor light distribution.
Instant full beam without any warm-up time.
Electrically Protected against Radio Frequency Interference and Electromagnetic Interference. We guarantee that our upgrade will not cause static radio noise.
Over and Under Voltage Protection
Matching plug and play connectors to suit the vehicle OE H7 connector.
|9V to 22V DC
|3.5A ± 0.2A (each) @13.6v
|Projector Lens only
|7500w / m.k
- Depending on your location all items will be sent out to you with Toll, Tnt or Saddlers Transport, North Line or Hi Trans
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- If all your Items are in stock your order will be shipped on the next business day
- We cannot send large items to a P.O box
- Depending on your delivery location, please allow for 2-14 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Sydney & Brisbane warehouses (click collect)
- Unless you opt for delivery insurance, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Sydney or Brisbane Warehouse
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
- ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
Aussie offroad Offer a 3 month Lay-by on all products, the item needs to be paid in full and picked up with in 3 months from the date of purchase. any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non refundable deposit.