Stedi High Beam Upgrade HB3 (9005) Copper Head LED BULBS (PAIR)
PRODUCT SKU CODE: LEDCONV-HB3-CH
|6063 Aviation Aluminium
|LED CHIP TYPE
|6 x Philip™ ZES (Each Lamp)
|1.6A each @ 13.6v
3,450Lm each globe (RAW)
1,760Lm each globe (Actual)
|DC 12v and 24v
|5,000 hours (9 x longer than halogen)
|-40°c to + 80°c
+207% LIGHT VOLUME
On average most halogen 55W lamps will produce 850 Lumens per lamp, compared to 1,760 Lumens per lamp for our Copper Heads. Our Lumens are not to be confused with the exaggerated numbers by other vendors, our Copper Heads are properly tested inside of a Photometric Sphere. All that brightness is useless without exacting light distribution, and this is where we really where we lead the market. We’ve put lots of work in perfecting the beam geometry to ensure that our kits won’t cause glare and cause unwanted light scatter. We back this up with 30 days money-back guarantee.
BUILT TO LAST
We’ve moved away from active cooling (fan kits) and adopted passive cooling. Passive cooling not only substantially increases reliability, but the flexible cooling belts of our Copper Heads offer the ability to retain the use of the factory dust caps maintaining the water & dust resistance of the headlight housing. With a lower profile than that of a fan cooled kit, compatibility and ease of install are also much wider.
- Depending on your location all items will be sent out to you with Toll, Tnt or Saddlers Transport, North Line or Hi Trans
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- If all your Items are in stock your order will be shipped on the next business day
- We cannot send large items to a P.O box
- Depending on your delivery location, please allow for 2-14 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Sydney & Brisbane warehouses (click collect)
- Unless you opt for delivery insurance, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Sydney or Brisbane Warehouse
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
- ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
Aussie offroad Offer a 3 month Lay-by on all products, the item needs to be paid in full and picked up with in 3 months from the date of purchase. any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non refundable deposit.