Rola MKIII Titan Tray 1800 x 1200mm
Includes adjustable planks, more channels, and more attachment points.
Product Code: TFT31812
The new MKIII Titan Tray is our most versatile flat tray ever. Building on the Titan Tray’s existing flexibility with patented channels on outer edge, this versatility has now been enhanced with dual channels on the top of each plank, centre entry point for side channels, corner entry points for top channels, adjustable plank position and hook attachment under planks accommodating “S” and “J” hooks. Along with this new versatility, the tray has strengthened with Tray Rating increasing from 300kg to 400kg* yet it’s still light weight. The tray also has a new design including stipple powder coating for extra durability and styling. Minimum required crossbar length when mounting on roof racks is 870mm.
* Load rating is vehicle specific, ensure you check your vehicles load rating and note that off-road capacity may be less than on road.
- Dual channels on the top of each plank,
- Outer edge channel includes new centre entry point
- Top channels include new corner entry points for maximum usable space
- Adjustable plank position to suit your load (including extra planks)
- Hook attachment under planks accommodating “S” and “J” hooks eliminating the need for eye bolts and similar accessories
- Up to 400kg* load
- Stipple powder coating
- Light weight
|Dimensions:||1800 x 1200mm|
|Application:||Sports & Heavy Duty|
The Titan Tray is unlike any other tray on the market.
Our exclusive accessory channels give you the ultimate in flexibility when choosing what to mount and where. Awnings, LED light bars, high lift jacks, shovels, axes, recovery tracks and storage bags can all be mounted within easy reach, ready when you need them. The vast range of accessories allow you to be creative and customise your Titan Tray perfectly to your needs. How it works: The extrusions incorporate a heavy-duty channel and entry slot that accepts the Drop-&-Turn bolts provided with your accessories. Simply slide the bolt anywhere on the channel and tighten.
Simple, strong and flexible it’s a system that knows no limits.
Assembly and Installation
The Titan Tray has been engineered to be simple; from the assembly and installation to the kitting out of accessories.
Assembly is simple with a few basic tools, easy to follow instructions and supplied hardware.
- Depending on your location all items will be sent out to you with Toll, Tnt or Saddlers Transport, North Line or Hi Trans
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- If all your Items are in stock your order will be shipped on the next business day
- We cannot send large items to a P.O box
- Depending on your delivery location, please allow for 2-14 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Sydney & Brisbane warehouses (click collect)
- Unless you opt for delivery insurance, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Sydney or Brisbane Warehouse
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
- ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
Aussie offroad Offer a 3 month Lay-by on all products, the item needs to be paid in full and picked up with in 3 months from the date of purchase. any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non refundable deposit.