ProVent 200 Oil Catch Can Kit suits:
Toyota Hilux 3.0L 2008-2015
Turbo Diesel D4D KUN16 KUN26
Autos and manuals
*** All of our kits are made to suit RIGHT-HAND DRIVE vehicles, they may suit some left hand drive vehicles but we cannot confirm ***
**MUST HAVE ABS or VSC !
Toyota Hilux D4D engines are well known for the problems they have with dirty EGR valves and other engine internals, to make sure this kit will suit your vehicle PLEASE check that there is a 140mm gap from the brake master cylinder to the air cleaner housing on the drivers side. This kit comes with very clear instructions and all of the components you will need to do the job. All hoses supplied with this kit are oil resistant and are of the highest quality, the mounting bracket is stainless steel and oil drain kit with brass ball valve.
** For EARLIER Hilux models (please see OS-PROV-34) **
** This Provent Kit can be fitted to earlier KUN26 models by;
- replacing the rubber air intake hose with the later model hose ($45 from a wrecker)
- rotating the airbox lid clockwise one clip position. The 2 clips on the airbox lid are easily relocated to the new position.
Provent Kit OS-PROV-01 Includes:
:: Provent Unit
:: Stainless Steel Bracket
:: Top & Bottom Hoses
:: Drain Kit
Advantages of MANN+HUMMEL over cheaper imports:
• Highly efficient oil separation providing ideal protection for the turbo charger and other components installed downstream • Low pressure loss • less motor oil consumption in comparison to less efficient separators or conventional open systems • Maintenance friendly: fittings are not removed during Element maintenance • Universal usage: exceptional for variable Flow rates • Compact design • Light and robust design • integrated safety feature against irregularly high crankcase pressure • No electrical energy required • Low running costs.
- Depending on your location all items will be sent out to you with Toll, Tnt or Saddlers Transport, North Line or Hi Trans
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- If all your Items are in stock your order will be shipped on the next business day
- We cannot send large items to a P.O box
- Depending on your delivery location, please allow for 2-14 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Sydney & Brisbane warehouses (click collect)
- Unless you opt for delivery insurance, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Sydney or Brisbane Warehouse
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
- ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
Aussie offroad Offer a 3 month Lay-by on all products, the item needs to be paid in full and picked up with in 3 months from the date of purchase. any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non refundable deposit.