Universal Mann ProVent 12mm-16mm Oil Catch Can Kit suits:
ANY vehicle with 12mm (1/2) & 16mm (5/8") Breather Hoses
Incl: Nissan Patrol 3.0L (from 2007-2015) CRD Common Rail Engines
With a 12mm Hose from the Crankcase and a 16mm Hose returning to the Air Intake.
Provent Kit Includes:
:: Provent Unit & Hoses
:: Mounting bracket
:: 4m Hose (12mm & 16mm)
:: Drain Kit
:: Install Guide
Download PDF Installation Instructions >
Genuine MANN+HUMMEL ProVent unit from Germany. Will stop sludge from collecting in your air intake & intercoolers !
Fitting Instructions: Choose the best location to position the ProVent unit. If unsure, you'll find helpful information on the most 4wd forums.
Flow Direction: The Crankcase Outlet Hose is re-directed to the ProVent's Top Inlet. The Provent's Lower Outlet Hose is then connected to the Air intake.
(1) Work out where you are going to mount the ProVent in the Engine Bay.
(2) Slide the Silicone Reducers on to the inlet & outlet ports of the ProVent Unit.
(3) Decide whether to use the straight or elbow joiners to suit the unitÃs engine bay location.
(4) Cut the 12mm and 16mm hoses to the required length and position sliders onto joiners.
Attach to lower outlet of the ProVent unit and secure with clamp provided (ensure drain cock is in the CLOSED position Ã *drain periodically).
Cut clear hose to desired length.
Servicing: The ProVent 200 element will need replacing after between 30-40k kms or when oil starts to seep from the top cap & the ProVent body.
Note: The 12mm hose is used on the dirty side from the top of the crank case & the 16mm hose is the return side from the ProVent back into the air intake !
- Depending on your location all items will be sent out to you with Toll, Tnt or Saddlers Transport, North Line or Hi Trans
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- If all your Items are in stock your order will be shipped on the next business day
- We cannot send large items to a P.O box
- Depending on your delivery location, please allow for 2-14 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Sydney & Brisbane warehouses (click collect)
- Unless you opt for delivery insurance, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Sydney or Brisbane Warehouse
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
- ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
Aussie offroad Offer a 3 month Lay-by on all products, the item needs to be paid in full and picked up with in 3 months from the date of purchase. any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non refundable deposit.