MANN ProVent 200 Catch Can DIY KIT suits:
Ford Ranger (2006-2011) 2.5L 3.0L PJ PK Turbo Diesel
Mazda BT50 (2006-2011) 2.5L 3.0L Turbo Diesel
** NO BRACKET INCLUDED **
This kit includes all of the hoses & fittings you'll require for the job. Being a DIY KIT youÃll just need to decide on the mounting position inside the engine bay ! Either behind the Passenger side front headlight or on the firewall on the passenger side also !
Advantages of using a genuine MANN Provent Catch Can: Ã¢ Less motor oil consumption in comparison to less efficient separators or conventional open systems Ã¢ Maintenance friendly: fittings are not removed during element maintenance Ã¢ Universal usage: exceptional for variable Flow rates Ã¢ Integrated safety feature against irregularly high crankcase Pressure Ã¢ Light and robust design Ã¢ No electrical energy required Ã¢ Compact design Ã¢ Low Pressure loss Ã¢ Low running costs
Provent Kit Includes:
:: Provent Unit
:: Top & Bottom Hoses
:: Drain Kit
Prov-11 Config. for Kit Parts for Ford Ranger / Mazda BT50 2007-2011
Firstly choose the position you wish to mount the ProVent 200 unit, there is a lot of good information on the various 4wd forums on the internet. Includes ProVent unit, hoses and fittings. Genuine MANN+HUMMEL ProVent unit from Germany. Will stop sludge from collecting in your air intake & intercoolers !
Flow Direction: The Crankcase air is to come from the outlet of the crankcase to the Top Inlet of the ProVent 200 and from the Lower Outlet of the ProVent to the Air intake.
(1) Work out where you are going to mount the ProVent in the Engine Bay.
(2) Slide the Silicone Reducers on to the inlet & outlet ports of the ProVent Unit.
(3) Decide whether to use the straight or elbow joiners to suit the unitÃs engine bay location.
(4) Cut the hoses to the required length and position sliders onto joiners.
Drain Kit: Attach to lower outlet of the ProVent unit and secure with clamp provided (ensure drain cock is in the CLOSED position Ã *drain periodically). Cut clear hose to desired length.
Servicing: The ProVent 200 element will need replacing after between 30-40k kms or when oil starts to seep from the top cap & the ProVent body.
For an extra $22.00, get the Check Valve.
It will help you to plumb the return line back in above the oil line.
Click to view individual replacement parts.
MANN ProVent 200 Fitting Accessories >
- Depending on your location all items will be sent out to you with Toll, Tnt or Saddlers Transport, North Line or Hi Trans
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- If all your Items are in stock your order will be shipped on the next business day
- We cannot send large items to a P.O box
- Depending on your delivery location, please allow for 2-14 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Sydney & Brisbane warehouses (click collect)
- Unless you opt for delivery insurance, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Sydney or Brisbane Warehouse
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
- ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
Aussie offroad Offer a 3 month Lay-by on all products, the item needs to be paid in full and picked up with in 3 months from the date of purchase. any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non refundable deposit.