QUICK RELEASE TENT MOUNT KIT - BY FRONT RUNNER
- Once these brackets are installed on a Front Runner Rack, no tools are needed to remove or install a roof top tent.
- Simply release the tabs on the 4 latches and lift the tent away in seconds.
- No more wrenching in tight spaces during the “off-season” or time-consuming weekday removal of a roof top tent.
- This strong and rattle-free mounting system is built off-road tough for use with Front Runner Racks.
- Works with the Roof Top Tent and other popular soft shell tent brands like TJM, ARB, Tepui, etc*.
- Works with hard shell tents such as Autohome/Maggionlina, and James Baroud*. Hard shell tent owners please read **IMPORTANT NOTE below.
- 4 low profile base brackets are bolted to a Front Runner Rack while 4 self-aligning bushes are secured to the tent base channels using the supplied plates.
- Secures in place with 4 latches with safety catches. Can be locked using Rack Accessory Lock / Small combination cable lock.
- Certain tent sizes and designs will dictate the height needed to clear the edge of the Front Runner Rack.
- The brackets are small, unobtrusive and can be left on the roof rack when the tent is not mounted, leaving vast rack space available.
- No tent modification required.
- Removed tents can be stored on the ground, raised slightly off the floor by the supplied steel bushes.
- Supplied with all required mounting hardware.
- Fitting instructions are included.
- James Baroud Quick Release Tent Channel Set or Autohome Quick Release Tent Channel Set may be required for other tent brands (sold separately).
*Soft Shell and Hard Shell Tents may need additional Nut Plates, sold separately.
**IMPORTANT NOTE: Hard shell tents need additional support. If you are using these brackets with hard shell tents, such as James Baroud or Autohome, and you are unable to position the tent to rest directly on the rack, or the edges of the rack side profiles, use – Hard Shell Tent Support Channels. Depending on the tent manufacturer, your hard shell tent warranty may be voided if your tent becomes damaged and you did not provide proper lateral support for the hard shell tent.
Note: Extra Mounting Brackets may be required for some tent and Rack combinations which require extra support.
1 x Set of 4 Quick Release Brackets
Black powder coated steel
304 Stainless steel
Product Dimensions: (Per assembled bracket)
131mm (5.2") L x 142mm (5.6") W x 60mm (2.4") H (Per Assembled Bracket)
- Depending on your location all items will be sent out to you with Toll, Tnt or Saddlers Transport, North Line or Hi Trans
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- If all your Items are in stock your order will be shipped on the next business day
- We cannot send large items to a P.O box
- Depending on your delivery location, please allow for 2-14 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Sydney & Brisbane warehouses (click collect)
- Unless you opt for delivery insurance, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Sydney or Brisbane Warehouse
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
- ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
Aussie offroad Offer a 3 month Lay-by on all products, the item needs to be paid in full and picked up with in 3 months from the date of purchase. any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non refundable deposit.