STRATCHITS - BY FRONT RUNNER
Sold in PAIRS
Adjustable from 22" (560mm) to 63" (1524mm) from the hook end of the carabiners. With up to an additional 8” of length when stretched.
Working Load Rating 220 lbs (100kg)
7mm Stainless Steel Carabiner
230g (8.1oz) each
460g (16.2oz) per pair
Cinch down loads simply and effectively so you don't have to worry about gear rattling loose on bumpy roads.
- Adjustable from 22” (560mm) to 63” (1524mm) and with an additional 8” (203mm) when fully stretched.
- Won’t damage your expensive gear like surfboards through over tightening.
- Stratchits absorb tension like a stretchy ratchet strap.
- Quick and efficient. Simply secure the ends and hand tighten the strap.
- Fastens to, and around, just about anything.
- Perfect for Front Runner Racks and accessories, but work with all roof rack systems.
- Many uses! Secure: Wolf Pack, Cub Pack and other cases (Pelican, Zargas, Alu-box, etc.) to any roof rack.
- Secure: Surfboards, SUP, bicycles, firewood, chairs, etc.
- Keep your rack clean and organized with the cinching hook and loop strap that neatly stows away excess strap length.
- Sold in pairs.
HOW TO USE:
Hook to the Front Runner Roof Rack Tie Down Ring or loop around the slats or side profiles and fasten the Stratchit to itself.
You can even remove the carabiner and loop the Stratchit through itself - to fasten around any roof rack rail, railing, pole, bumper, tire carrier.... etc.
Please read and follow all these warnings carefully -- failure to do so could result in cargo damage and could cause injury.
Do not over tighten. Use only hand leverage.
Never stand in the direct path of the Stratchit when tensioning to prevent the risk of injury should the strap become detached.
Loads settle. Check Stratchit after first 10 miles of driving and each 50 miles thereafter.
User to evaluate working load and requirements. DO NOT use to support human weight under any circumstance.
Check the Stratchit regularly for signs of deterioration or damage.
To ensure longevity, please remove the Stratchit from the sun and weather elements when not in use.
Make sure that the points of attachment to the vehicle or trailer are of sufficient strength to withstand the maximum loading that will be produced during use.
Take additional care if securing large objects that may be subject to aerodynamic lifting forces caused by bumps. Always use the appropriate number of straps and drive at reduced speeds to minimize the effects of these forces.
- Depending on your location all items will be sent out to you with Toll, Tnt or Saddlers Transport, North Line or Hi Trans
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- If all your Items are in stock your order will be shipped on the next business day
- We cannot send large items to a P.O box
- Depending on your delivery location, please allow for 2-14 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Sydney & Brisbane warehouses (click collect)
- Unless you opt for delivery insurance, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Sydney or Brisbane Warehouse
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
- ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
Aussie offroad Offer a 3 month Lay-by on all products, the item needs to be paid in full and picked up with in 3 months from the date of purchase. any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non refundable deposit.