1000W 12VDC to 240VAC Pure Sine Wave Inverter - Electrically Isolated
This pure sine wave inverter is suitable for mobile or permanent power installations. It is capable of providing 1,000W continuously and a 2,000W surge. Ideal for powering microwaves, power tools, TVs, and other power thirsty devices when you are away from mains power. It features a standard 240VAC mains outlet as well as a USB port (2.1A) to charge USB devices. To avoid your 12V battery going flat, a low voltage alarm will alert you when the battery voltage reaches 10.5V, and then shutdown the inverter when the battery reaches 10V. All of the safety features you expect, short circuit protection, overload, low/over voltage, and over temperature. Two built-in cooling fans automatically run when the inverter gets too hot so you can run it for longer in hot conditions. Supplied with heavy duty DC leads and remote control kit.
• 1000W AC Output
• 2000W max power start for 10 seconds
• Greater than 90% Efficiency
• Low voltage alarm and shutoff
• USB port to charge USB devices
|AC current rating : 4.4A|
|AC Voltage rating : 230V|
|AC Frequency : 50Hz|
|Continuous Power : 1000W|
|Maximum Power : 2000W|
|Width : 330mm|
|Height : 80mm|
|Depth : 170mm|
|Weight : 2.3kg|
|Required Voltage : 11V, 15V|
|Vehicle Connection : Eyelets Connectors|
|Lead Included : true|
|Packaged Volume : 12.59l|
|Packaged Weight : 3.13kg|
|Packaged Length : 39.8cm|
|Packaged Width : 23.6cm|
|Packaged Height : 13.4cm|
|Output Wave : Pure sinewave|
|Low Battery Shutdown : 10V|
|High Battery Shutdown : 15V|
|Output Frequency : 50Hz|
|External Casing : bolt down|
|Includes USB Charge Port : true|
|USB Current Rating : 2.1A|
|Type of converter or transformer : inverter|
- Depending on your location all items will be sent out to you with Toll, Tnt or Saddlers Transport, North Line or Hi Trans
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- If all your Items are in stock your order will be shipped on the next business day
- We cannot send large items to a P.O box
- Depending on your delivery location, please allow for 2-14 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Sydney & Brisbane warehouses (click collect)
- Unless you opt for delivery insurance, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Sydney or Brisbane Warehouse
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
- ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
Aussie offroad Offer a 3 month Lay-by on all products, the item needs to be paid in full and picked up with in 3 months from the date of purchase. any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non refundable deposit.