Weatherproof Vinyl Cargo Bag (96cm x 86cm x 46cm)
# Zipper is water-resistant, not waterproof. These bags should not be submerged in water.
382 Litre Capacity
Keeps cargo protected from water, dirt, wind damage and more
Made from thick, 500 x 500-denier, UV-resistant vinyl
Features welded seams to be highly weather-resistant
Zip closure with hook-and-loop flap helps keep the inside dry
Zippers feature large holes to accept a padlock
Tiedown straps securely attach to cargo carrier frame
Easily folds up for compact storage
Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
CURT Weather-Resistant Vinyl Cargo Bags are the ideal way to keep your belongings well protected from water, dirt, road grime, and even wind damage on your roof cargo carrier or trailer and easily folds up for compact storage.
Unlike other cargo bags that use a thin vinyl material, CURT Cargo Bags are made from thick 500 x 500-denier, UV-Resistant Vinyl and have welded seams to be highly water-resistant. Thick, 1" wide polypropylene straps keep the bag firmly attached to your carrier.
CURT Cargo Bags come with a heavy-duty zipper that wraps 3/4 of the way around the bag and hook-and-loop flaps to keep the zipper completely covered and the inside of the bag dry. For extra security, the zippers can be joined together and feature large holes to accept a padlock.
- Depending on your location all items will be sent out to you with Toll, Tnt or Saddlers Transport, North Line or Hi Trans
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- If all your Items are in stock your order will be shipped on the next business day
- We cannot send large items to a P.O box
- Depending on your delivery location, please allow for 2-14 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Sydney & Brisbane warehouses (click collect)
- Unless you opt for delivery insurance, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Sydney or Brisbane Warehouse
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
- ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
Aussie offroad Offer a 3 month Lay-by on all products, the item needs to be paid in full and picked up with in 3 months from the date of purchase. any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non refundable deposit.