The Echo - Bluetooth Brake Controller is truly a brake controller for the modern age. It plugs into your vehicle and wirelessly connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth with a customisable app for Apple or Android phones which stores multiple vehicle-trailer profiles, allowing you to control and monitor all trailer brake activity right from your own device. It also sends you status updates and allows you to receive incoming calls while the app is running.
The Echo - Bluetooth Brake Controller is a portable design with Zero-tool, plug-and-play install between vehicle-trailer connectors that can easily switch between vehicle-trailer combinations with durable, weather-resistant construction.
It features automatic calibration to help eliminate setup requirements. Motion-sensing accelerometer for highly responsive smooth stops and compatible with low-volt, PWM, ABS, cruise control and electric over hydraulic and built-in reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection.
Power Pin 2
If the Bluetooth connection is lost, the brake controller will continue to function safely, using the most recently programmed settings.
Warning: Avoid distracted driving. Only make adjustments when the vehicle is stationary.
Power required from vehicle, see fitting instructions in [Documentation] section for more information.
Not compatible, but will not interfere, with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
Echo brake controller requires a 12-pin trailer plug connector with constant +12V source to pin2 or pin11 on the 12-pin trailer plug connector.
Ensure the +12V connection is fused and rated for 30 amps.
12-pin trailer plug: (UNT012)
+12v, 30amp hotwire kit: (UNTE001)
- Depending on your location all items will be sent out to you with Toll, Tnt or Saddlers Transport, North Line or Hi Trans
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- If all your Items are in stock your order will be shipped on the next business day
- We cannot send large items to a P.O box
- Depending on your delivery location, please allow for 2-14 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Sydney & Brisbane warehouses (click collect)
- Unless you opt for delivery insurance, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Sydney or Brisbane Warehouse
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
- ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
Aussie offroad Offer a 3 month Lay-by on all products, the item needs to be paid in full and picked up with in 3 months from the date of purchase. any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non refundable deposit.