Front Runner 42Litre / Pro Water Tank with Strap
The 42L Pro Water Tank with Strap is everything you need for adventure hydration, all included in one kit. This tank offers an easily accessible water source, securely strapped to your roof rack or free for campsite usage.
1 x Pro Water Tank / 42L
1 x Mounting System
Food grade BPA free polyethylene Tank
Black powder coated steel Strap
470mm (18.5") L x 320mm (12.6") W x 366mm (14.4") H
520mm (20.5") L x 51mm (2") W x 350mm (13.8") H
Total Weight: 3.68kg (8.11bs)
- Pro Water Tank holds a capacity of 42L (11.1 gal).
- Made of food-grade polyethylene and is BPA-free.
- The Mounting System features an articulating strap that securely mounts the water tank to your roof rack.
- Water tank can be easily removed for use at ground level.
- Add the Pro Water Tank 20L /42L Tap, featuring a 1/2" BPS thread that fits the Pro Water Tank and other 1/2" fittings.
- The Pro Water Tank 20L /42L Tap is lockable with the Small Accessory Lock Rack Accessory Lock / Small for added peace of mind.
- Additional accessories Tap Extension Bracket and Hose Kit For Tap Extension Bracket (tap included), sold separately, are compatible with your 42L Pro Water Tank.
- Depending on your location all items will be sent out to you with Toll, Tnt or Saddlers Transport, North Line or Hi Trans
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- If all your Items are in stock your order will be shipped on the next business day
- We cannot send large items to a P.O box
- Depending on your delivery location, please allow for 2-14 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Sydney & Brisbane warehouses (click collect)
- Unless you opt for delivery insurance, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Sydney or Brisbane Warehouse
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
- ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
Aussie offroad Offer a 3 month Lay-by on all products, the item needs to be paid in full and picked up with in 3 months from the date of purchase. any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non refundable deposit.