ROCKARMOR ELITE BULL STEEL BULL BAR
Suits: Isuzu DMAX Jan 2017 - Early 2020 Models
Also Fits Isuzu MU-X 2017 - 2020 Models
- 63mm tube 3mm Steel
- Twin high lift jack points
- Twin Slotted Antenna Mounts
- Winch Compatible
- Winch plate & Mounting Cradle 2 in 1 System
- LED INDICATOR + Day light running light & FOG LIGHT included
- Bumper Guard included
- Stone guard splash plates included
- Pre drilled Holes for driving lights
- ADR Complied (Locally tested in Adelaide Australia)
Designed & tested in Australia, Rockarmor’s Elite Steel Bull Bar was introduced back in 2015. Engineered to provide your vehicle with maximum frontal protection, each Rockarmor Elite Bull Bar has been uniquely designed to contour your vehicle’s exterior.
Manufactured from premium grade 3mm steel, the Bull Bar features a 63mm diameter cross tube that has been specifically designed to fit , protecting your vehicles vital exterior components from potential animal strikes.
Designed to be functional for vehicles that drive both on road & off road, the Bull Bar has been engineered to store optional 4wd accessories, that include a Winch, UHF Antenna, safety flags and driving lights.
The Rockarmor Bull Bar is finished with a high quality powder coat that will withstand Australia’s harsh weather conditions and comes complete with L.E.D fog lights, L.E.D indicators, splash plates, bumper guards as well as provisions for high lift jack use.
Rockarmor’s full range of bull bars are Australian tested in the State of Adelaide, where they are put through a strict set of tests, making them ADR Complied & Air Bag Compatible, giving you full confidence your vehicle will be protected at all times.
- Depending on your location all items will be sent out to you with Toll, Tnt or Saddlers Transport, North Line or Hi Trans
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- If all your Items are in stock your order will be shipped on the next business day
- We cannot send large items to a P.O box
- Depending on your delivery location, please allow for 2-14 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Sydney & Brisbane warehouses (click collect)
- Unless you opt for delivery insurance, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Sydney or Brisbane Warehouse
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
- ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
Aussie offroad Offer a 3 month Lay-by on all products, the item needs to be paid in full and picked up with in 3 months from the date of purchase. any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non refundable deposit.