STEDI TYPE-S 4500K LED headlight torch.
Introducing the STEDI TYPE-S 4500K LED headlight torch. Showcasing the brilliance and versatility of STEDI lights within a lightweight and sleek design. With an astounding array of lighting options, this mini superlight will light up any darkened environment, without a shadow of a doubt.
THREE IN ONE.
This compact and versatile headlight omits a beautifully toned 4500K light, a bright 6000K flood, and an additional red light. Make no mistake, this is far from excessive. The versatility that is offered will cater to all your night-time needs, allowing you to read the night away.
Seasoned campers understand the struggle of maintaining visibility without annoying others, not to mention themselves. The adjustable brightness on the main LED and flood beams will maximise illumination while keeping the intrusion of visibility at a minimum. The in-built red light is also perfect for any outdoor night activity, as it can promote pupil dilation aiding in better night vision. Whether you wish to minimise vision obtrusion in the campsite or keep game insight while hunting, the in-built red light delivers optimal vision in any dark environment.
- 300 Lumens
- Ultra-Light Weight 67.5gram (without batteries)
- Ingress Protection: IP65 (Backed by a certificate of conformity),
- Main Beam Colour Temperature 4500K - Excellent colour contrast and colour rendition.
- Flood Beam Colour Temperature 6000K
- Tilted Adjustment
- SOS Mode
- High-Performance CREE™ LED.
|AAA Batteries (Included)
|MAIN BEAM LUMENS (HIGH)
|235Lm | 7 H run-time
|MAIN BEAM LUMENS (MEDIUM)
|90Lm | 20 H run-time
|MAIN + FLOOD LIGHT LUMENS
|300Lm | 4 H run-time
|FLOOD LIGHT LUMENS (HIGH)
|100Lm | 139 H run-time
|FLOOD LIGHT LUMENS (LOW)
|10 Lm | 115 H run-time
|MAIN COLOUR TEMPERATURE (CCT)
|FLOOD COLOUR TEMPERATURE (CCT)
|-20°C to 60°C
- Depending on your location all items will be sent out to you with Toll, Tnt or Saddlers Transport, North Line or Hi Trans
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- If all your Items are in stock your order will be shipped on the next business day
- We cannot send large items to a P.O box
- Depending on your delivery location, please allow for 2-14 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Sydney & Brisbane warehouses (click collect)
- Unless you opt for delivery insurance, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Sydney or Brisbane Warehouse
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
- ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
Aussie offroad Offer a 3 month Lay-by on all products, the item needs to be paid in full and picked up with in 3 months from the date of purchase. any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non refundable deposit.