T20 7443 W21/5W Wedge LED Light Dual Filament Parker You've upgraded your headlights to LED now you're looking at your parkers in all their awful yellow glory. Our T20 wedge LED is the finishing touch to bring the front end of your car back into the 20th century.
KEY TECHNICAL FEATURES | T20
- CANBUS friendly - resistive Canbus cancellation built-in
- Constant Current circuit - Avoids compromising LED life & provides consistent illumination across all LEDs
- Compatible from 9v to 30v circuits.
- 66SMD LED for uniform light distribution
COMMON USES FOR 7443 / 7440 BULBS
- Parker Lights
- Brake Light / Tail Lights
- Indicator Lights
- Reverse Lights
Sold in packs of 2
Compatible with 7440 and 7443 W21/5W Wedge LED Light Dual and Single Filament.
Direct replacement for the following W21/5W / 3057 / 3157 / 3457 / 4057 / 4114 /. 4157 / P27/7W W21W
|LUMINOUS FLUX (ON HIGH)||609 Lumens|
|LUMINOUS FLUX (ON LOW)||120 Lumens|
|POWER||0.2a @ 13.6v|
|COMPATIBLE VOLTAGE||DC 12v and 24v|
|CONNECTOR TYPE||T20 7443 & 7440|
|OPERATING TEMP||-40°c to + 80°c|
|RENDERING INDEX||83 CRI|
- Depending on your location all items will be sent out to you with Toll, Tnt or Saddlers Transport, North Line or Hi Trans
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- If all your Items are in stock your order will be shipped on the next business day
- We cannot send large items to a P.O box
- Depending on your delivery location, please allow for 2-14 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Sydney & Brisbane warehouses (click collect)
- Unless you opt for delivery insurance, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Sydney or Brisbane Warehouse
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
- ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
Aussie offroad Offer a 3 month Lay-by on all products, the item needs to be paid in full and picked up with in 3 months from the date of purchase. any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non refundable deposit.