This Powertech explorer control box is so feature packed you will need to see it for yourself to truly understand its full potential. It has you covered for all your 12volt needs in a sturdy plastic package. It’s durable but easy-to-work nylon case makes it a breeze to add any extra items that will fit in the space available. It doesn’t just stop at what you can see, to further simplify things, most of the Internal wiring uses simple push-on 6mm spade connectors. The case is sleek measuring at 355x180x138mm (includes height of fuse block), so you simply need to find a spot to mount it using the supplied mounting hardware.
• Supplied wire gauges: 10AWG and 14AWG Standard Fittings (feel free to add other items from our extensive range).
• Built-in weatherproof 6 way Fuse block (100A total max) with individual fuses for each outlet (supplied with 1 x 5A, 3 x 15A, 1 x 20A, 2 x 30A Blade-type fuses)
• 3 x weatherproof cigarette-lighter type 20 Amp DC sockets
• 6 x 20A On-Off power switches, blue LED indicators (3 connections)
• Blue LED Digital Voltage monitor (range 6V to 30V)
• Dual Port USB socket with 1A and 2.1A outputs
• 2 x 50A Anderson Connectors for handy solar and battery connection
• 2 x 4-way internal Bus Bars for more connections (150A 32V DC max)
• 6 x Grommeted holes for fixed power cable entry.
|DC Volts Measurement Range : 6.00000000V, 30.00000000V
|Length : 355.00000000mm
|Width : 180.00000000mm
|Height : 138.00000000mm
|Plug or Socket Types : 3 x weatherproof cigarette-lighter sockets 20A DC, USB A socket 1A, USB A socket 2.1A, 2 x 50A Anderson Connectors, 2 x 4-way internal Bus Bars
|Make of outer material : ABS
- Depending on your location all items will be sent out to you with Toll, Tnt or Saddlers Transport, North Line or Hi Trans
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- If all your Items are in stock your order will be shipped on the next business day
- We cannot send large items to a P.O box
- Depending on your delivery location, please allow for 2-14 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Sydney & Brisbane warehouses (click collect)
- Unless you opt for delivery insurance, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Sydney or Brisbane Warehouse
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
- ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
Aussie offroad Offer a 3 month Lay-by on all products, the item needs to be paid in full and picked up with in 3 months from the date of purchase. any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non refundable deposit.