MANN+HUMMEL ProVent Oil Catch Can Kit suits:
Mitsubishi Triton MQ MR (2015-2021) 2.4L TD Turbo Diesel 133kW 4cyl 16V
Mitsubishi Pajero Sports QE (dec2015-2021) 2.4L Diesel 4N15
Provent Kit Includes: Provent Unit :: Stainless Steel Bracket :: Top & Bottom Hoses :: Drain Kit
Individual replacement parts available.
Advantages of MANN+HUMMEL ProVent Catch Cans Compared to cheaper imports include:
Highly efficient oil separation providing ideal protection for the turbocharger and other components installed downstream. Less motor oil consumption in comparison to less efficient separators or conventional open systems. Maintenance friendly - fittings are not removed during element maintenance. Universal usage: exceptional for variable flow rates. Integrated safety feature against irregularly high crankcase pressure. Light and robust design with no electrical energy required. Compact design, low pressure loss, low running costs. This unit fits inline between hose from the top of the crankcase back to the air intake, removing oily sludge and condensation, saving your intercooler and turbo from blocking up ! The filter element is usually changed at about 40,000 kms intervals. Note:some engines more, some engines less !
Download PDF Installation Instructions >
- Depending on your location all items will be sent out to you with Toll, Tnt or Saddlers Transport, North Line or Hi Trans
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- If all your Items are in stock your order will be shipped on the next business day
- We cannot send large items to a P.O box
- Depending on your delivery location, please allow for 2-14 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Sydney & Brisbane warehouses (click collect)
- Unless you opt for delivery insurance, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Sydney or Brisbane Warehouse
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
- ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
Aussie offroad Offer a 3 month Lay-by on all products, the item needs to be paid in full and picked up with in 3 months from the date of purchase. any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non refundable deposit.