- Ryco 4WD Service Kit - Colorado 2012-2020/Colorado 7 2013-2017/ trailblazer 2016-2020 RSK29C
- Multiple Ryco Filters in a single handy kit
- Includes a radial air filter, a cartridge oil filter, a cartridge fuel filter, and a cabin air filter
- All filters meet or exceed the OE equivalent
- Completely overhaul your 4WDs filtration system
Designed for the Holden Colorado RG and Colorado 7 RG, this kit includes a radial air filter, a cartridge oil filter, a cartridge fuel filter, and a cabin air filter. With this single kit, you can instantly improve the performance of your engine by taking advantage of Ryco's slew of performance enhancements.
Ryco Service Kits are a convenient and cost-effective option, bundling together popular Ryco Filters in a single package to let you overhaul your vehicle's filtration system in one fell swoop. All the filters in your kit have been designed to meet or exceed the standards and performance of the OE equivalent.
Ryco Filters has been an iconic brand in the Australian and New Zealand automotive industry for the better part of a century. Their filters are designed in their world-class laboratory in Melbourne to deal with Australian driving conditions.
Australian dust is primarily comprised of silica particles, making it some of the harshest in the world. Ryco Filters are specially constructed to stand up to these harsh conditions. Combine the resilience of their designs with a broad range of oil, air, fuel, cabin, transmission, DPF, and hydraulic filters, and it's easy to see why Ryco has remained one of Australia's leading brands for so many years.
1 x Radial Air Filter (A1811)
1 x Cartridge Oil Filter (R2734P)
1 x Cartridge Fuel Filter (R2733P)
1 x Cabin Air Filter (RCA182P)
Inside Top Diameter/Inside Top Length: 0mm
Outside Top Diameter/Outside Top Length: 300mm
Inside Bottom Diameter/Inside Bottom Width: 0mm
Outside Bottom Diameter/Outside Bottom Width: 222mm
Height Overall: 300mm
- Depending on your location all items will be sent out to you with Toll, Tnt or Saddlers Transport, North Line or Hi Trans
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- If all your Items are in stock your order will be shipped on the next business day
- We cannot send large items to a P.O box
- Depending on your delivery location, please allow for 2-14 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Sydney & Brisbane warehouses (click collect)
- Unless you opt for delivery insurance, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Sydney or Brisbane Warehouse
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
- ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
Aussie offroad Offer a 3 month Lay-by on all products, the item needs to be paid in full and picked up with in 3 months from the date of purchase. any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non refundable deposit.