18,000KG RATED SOFT SHACKLE (WITH UHMWPE BINDING)
A SAFER ALTERNATIVE FOR OFFROAD RECOVERY
Introducing the latest innovation in reliable off-road equipment: the all-new range of Rockarmor Rated Soft Shackles, expertly crafted from advanced UHMWPE binding material. These cutting-edge Soft Shackles are engineered to provide unparalleled strength, ensuring optimal performance even under the most intense conditions. Their exceptional durability makes them the ideal choice for a wide range of applications.
Designed to meet rigorous safety standards, these Soft Shackles have undergone rigorous testing and evaluation in a data-approved laboratory. Rest assured that they have been thoroughly rated for their performance and reliability, guaranteeing a secure and dependable solution for your off-road needs.
In addition to their impressive strength, these Soft Shackles are available in a variety of eye-catching colours, allowing you to personalise your gear and match your vehicles style. Whether you're a seasoned off-roader or a passionate outdoor enthusiast, these Soft Shackles are bound to become an indispensable addition to your equipment arsenal.
Minimum Breaking Strength: 18,000kg
Report Number: WS145757
Test Equipment: 50T Universal testing machine (A1203, calibration cert N2221-X-6), two
All testings are carried in Australia
- Depending on your location all items will be sent out to you with Toll, Tnt or Saddlers Transport, North Line or Hi Trans
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- If all your Items are in stock your order will be shipped on the next business day
- We cannot send large items to a P.O box
- Depending on your delivery location, please allow for 2-14 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Sydney & Brisbane warehouses (click collect)
- Unless you opt for delivery insurance, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Sydney or Brisbane Warehouse
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
- ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
Aussie offroad Offer a 3 month Lay-by on all products, the item needs to be paid in full and picked up with in 3 months from the date of purchase. any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non refundable deposit.