18,000KG RATED SOFT SHACKLE WITH PROTECTIVE SHEAF
A SAFER RECOVERY ALTERNATIVE
Engineered for maximum strength and safety, this cutting-edge product is meticulously manufactured from high-strength, braided rope materials, offering a superior & safer alternative to traditional steel bow shackles.
With a remarkable load capacity of 18,000 kilograms, this soft shackle is designed to withstand the most demanding recovery scenarios, ensuring optimal performance when it matters most. By using advanced braided rope technology, Rockarmor has successfully eliminated the need for cumbersome and potentially hazardous steel shackles, providing
off-road enthusiasts with a safer and more efficient recovery solution.
Furthermore, the soft shackles lightweight construction ensures ease of handling and storage, making it a practical addition to any off-road enthusiasts equipment repertoire. Its soft and pliable material is also gentle on vehicle surfaces, minimising the risk of scratches or damage during the recovery process.
Minimum Breaking Strength: 18,000kg
Report Number: WS145757
Test Equipment: 50T Universal testing machine (A1203, calibration cert N2221-X-6), two
All testings are carried in Australia
- Depending on your location all items will be sent out to you with Toll, Tnt or Saddlers Transport, North Line or Hi Trans
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- If all your Items are in stock your order will be shipped on the next business day
- We cannot send large items to a P.O box
- Depending on your delivery location, please allow for 2-14 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Sydney & Brisbane warehouses (click collect)
- Unless you opt for delivery insurance, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Sydney or Brisbane Warehouse
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
- ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
Aussie offroad Offer a 3 month Lay-by on all products, the item needs to be paid in full and picked up with in 3 months from the date of purchase. any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non refundable deposit.