Transform your new generation HILUX into a Weekend Warrior!
Package suits Toyota Hilux 08/20 - Current models
Suits: SR & SR5
Does not suit workmate & Rouge models.
👉 WEEKEND WARRIOR PACK INCLUDES:
▪️ Rockarmor GT v2 Bull Bar (Full Bumper Replacement + Built in Rated Recovery Points & Bash Plate)
▪️ Runva 11xp Premium Winch or Runva ewv 12,000 Winch
▪️ Stedi Type X PRO 8.5" LED Spotties
▪️ Stedi Hilux in DASH Push Switch
▪️ Stedi High beam piggy pack adapter for Hilux Models
▪️ Safari V-Spec Snorkel
▪️ Oricom UHF390 Radio
▪️ Oricom ANU900 Antenna
You have just purchased a NEW Hilux? You want to go 4wdriving with your Hilux? Visit more iconic Aussie Off road Destinations with your Hilux? If so read on..
Exclusive to Aussie OffRoad, the Weekend Warrior Pack combines some of the best 4x4 Accessory brands, that will enhance your Toyota Hilux to go further! Once fitted, the weekend warrior Pack will provide your Hilux with vital on & off-road protection, superior night vision, off road recovery assurance, the ability to drive through deep water crossings plus the capability to communicate with other 4x4 for any emergency services when needed.
THE GT BULL BAR
In the package, you'll receive a Rockarmor GT Steel Bull Bar, that will protect your vehicle from any potential animal strikes, that unfortunately are very common on country roads throughout regional Australia. As well as protecting your vehicle, the Australian designed & Tested Bull Bar, has been engineered so that your HILUX will have improved higher approach angles, thus giving your vehicle improved off road driving capabilities. As well as protecting your vehicle the bull bar stores many vital off-road accessories, which comes included with the Weekend Warrior Pack.
The bull bar is fully ADR Approved, Sensor Compatible, built in rated recovery points, and is loaded with a pair LED FOG Lights, LED Indicators, twin slotted Antenna Mounts, plus 52mm cross tube, providing your HILUX with Maximum frontal Protection.
FITTING THE BULL BAR
THE RUNVA WINCH
(Choice of 11xp Premium or Runva EWV12000)
The Bull Bar will play host to one of the best Electric 4x4 Winches on the market, the Runva 11xp Premium Winch. The Runva winch, is pre-loaded with 28 meters of heavy duty Synthetic Rope and comes supplied with a Cordless Remote Control. If you ever find yourself in a stuck situation, the Runva 11xp Premium Winch will get your vehicle out of trouble!
Deep Water Crossing Capabilities + Cooler & Cleaner- Safari V-Spec Snorkel
Safari Snorkel suitable for Toyota Hilux 126 Series 4x4 Features
- Safari Automotive Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your 10/2015 Onwards 2.8L Diesel 1GD-FTV engine
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive fitting guide for Safari Snorkel suitable for Toyota Hilux 126 Series 4WD with an accurate template for assisting with installation
Superior Night Vision - Stedi Type X Pro Led Spotties
To Improve your night vision, the weekend warrior pack, comes with a pair of 8.5" Stedi Type X Pro Led Spotties. Once adapted to the vehicle, the Fully Waterproof IP68 Rated Type X Pro Spotties will give you up to 1150 meters of extra frontwards light, making sure you can see anything in front of you, giving you more than enough sufficient time to slow down or dodge anything that may impact your vehicle.
UHF Communication - Oricom UHF 390 + ANU900 6DBI Antenna
Lack of cellular reception is very common in remote country areas throughout Australia. A uhf radio is an essential tool, that allows you to communicate with other 4wds or any emergency services when needed. The Oricom UHF 390 is a rugged powerful unit, small enough to fit in vehicles with limited storage space. Once installed the Uhf Radio's settings are controlled via its hand piece, which is equipped with a large LCD Screen making it very easy to use and communicate with other 4wds. Mounting to the RockArmor Bull Bar is a heavy duty 1.2m Fibreglass ANU900 Oricom Antenna with a 6.5dbi output, great for any environment you may be located
- Depending on your location all items will be sent out to you with Toll, Tnt or Saddlers Transport, North Line or Hi Trans
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- If all your Items are in stock your order will be shipped on the next business day
- We cannot send large items to a P.O box
- Depending on your delivery location, please allow for 2-14 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Sydney & Brisbane warehouses (click collect)
- Unless you opt for delivery insurance, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Sydney or Brisbane Warehouse
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
- ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
Aussie offroad Offer a 3 month Lay-by on all products, the item needs to be paid in full and picked up with in 3 months from the date of purchase. any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non refundable deposit.