Thunder Heavy Duty Battery Box
Suits upwards to 120ah Deep Cycle Battery
It is large enough to take a 120Ah AGM deep cycle battery, with internal battery strap mounts to keep the battery secure. A separate mounting tray makes it easy to remove so you have a portable power supply should you need to power additional devices and accessories at the campsite.
Included are 2x recessed 50A Anderson style connectors to charge your battery via your DCDC (not supplied) or solar (not supplied) and power your fridge. The recess on the lid of the box is the perfect size for a DCDC charger, making it simple to mount and access.
- Size (LxWxH): 410 x 265 x 325mm
- Material: Industrial grade polypropylene
- Connectors: 2x 50A Anderson style, 2x 12V 15A DC sockets, 5V 2.4A DC dual USB ports
- Includes 12V DC voltmeter with indicator
- Resettable circuit breaker
- M5 bolts hold lid in place
- Suits batteries up to 120Ah
- Depending on your location all items will be sent out to you with Toll, Tnt or Saddlers Transport, North Line or Hi Trans
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- If all your Items are in stock your order will be shipped on the next business day
- We cannot send large items to a P.O box
- Depending on your delivery location, please allow for 2-14 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our Sydney & Brisbane warehouses (click collect)
- Unless you opt for delivery insurance, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Sydney or Brisbane Warehouse
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
- ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT
- RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM.
Aussie offroad Offer a 3 month Lay-by on all products, the item needs to be paid in full and picked up with in 3 months from the date of purchase. any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non refundable deposit.